Students Referencer on Indirect Taxes for CA Final & Professional Old & New Syllabus by G SEKAR & B SARAVANA PRASATH From Wolter Kluwer Padhuka’s Applicable for May 2019 and Nov 2019 Exams
This New Edition of Students’ Referencer on Indirect Taxes, Applicable for both New and Old Syllabus of CA Final comes with the following features:
- Comprehensive Coverage of all the Topics in the CA Final Syllabus Indirect Taxes Subject.
- Complete Coverage of New GST Law in student friendly manner
- Amendments made by Finance Act, 2018 fully covered in Customs Act.
- Use of Tables, Flow Charts and Diagrams for clarity and easy memory.
- All points relevant to a topic discussed in one place (Act, Rules, Case Law, etc.).
- Complete Coverage of all Latest Case Laws, Circulars and Notifications.
- Solved Answers up-to Recent CA Final Exams included in respective Chapters.
- Salient Aspects of Foreign Trade Policy have been dealt in separate Chapter.
- Fast Track Reference given separately for easy revision
Highlights of this Book
- Comprehensive Coverage of CA Final Syllabus.
- Concise Presentation of Indirect Taxes Provisions. ,.
- Optimal Use of Practical Problems to explain concepts.
- Tables, Flow Charts & Diagrams for clarity and easy memory.
- Grouping of relevant points related to a particular topic.
- Fast Track Referencer and Latest Updates for Quick Revision
|PUBLISHER||CCH / Wolter Kluwer / Padhuka|
|NUMBER OF PAGES||588 Contents|
|BOOKAUTHOR||CA B. Saravana Prasath, CA G. Sekar|
|EDITION||15th Edition December 2018|
About the Author:
CA B. Saravana Prasath, is a graduate in commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Charted Accountants of India. He secured 4th rank in the Madras University in his graduation exams. He did his CA Internship training under the guidance of Shri G. Sekar Sir [FCA], Chennai during 1995 1998. He secure 1st rank in CA Final exam with 76% aggregate. He also secured 3rd rank in CA Inter exam and 10th rank in CA Foundation examination. His acedemic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Inter Auditing Paper. His areas of specialisation include Accounting Standards, Accounting Systems, Cost Accounting, Management Decision Making, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Government Accounting and Systems Audit. He is the author of many books for CA Students.