Jharkhand Board (JAC) 12th Class Result 2020
The wait is over for the JAC 12th Result 2020 results. JAC 12th Result 2020 will be declared today i.e. on Friday. These results will be declared by Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). The results of students of Science, Arts and Commerce, all three streams are expected to be declared at 1 pm. The results can be checked on the JAC’s official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand Human Resource Minister Jagannath Mahato will declare these results. Please tell that this year more than 2.30 lakh children had appeared in the 12th examination. JAC 12th examinations were held in February from 10 February to 28 February. 1.29 lakhs in Arts stream, 28,515 in Commerce while 76,585 children participated in Science stream. The result was set to be announced in May, but due to the nationwide lockdown caused by the corona virus, the results have been delayed. Earlier, the Jharkhand Academic Council had declared the results of the tenth on 8 July.
Check JAC 12th Result 2020 on these websites
JAC 12th Result 2020 How To Check
- JAC 12th Result 2020 How To Check
- jac.jharkhand.gov.in or go to jacresults.com website.
- Click on the link for JAC 12th Result 2020 on the website.
- This will open a new page where the registration number or roll number will have to be entered.
- After submitting the roll number, the result will be visible on the screen.
- Download the result. Keep a copy print out as well.