Redmi Go: Xiaomi Redmi Go Launched in India – Price, Full Specification and Features
Xiaomi is going to launched the budget smartphone category in India.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Go smartphone features have a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 720*1280.
- Redmi Go runs on Android 8.1 Oreo which is a Lite version of the mobile OS.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Go is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC and Adreno 308 GPU.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Go phone have 1GB RAM with 8GB storage built-in memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Go phone has a single-lens 8MP f/2.0 camera with flash at the rear. It is capable of shooting 1080p video recording and has features like smart scene detection, HDR, etc. For selfies, the phone has a 5MP front camera with an aperture of f/2.2 Xiaomi stated that the front camera has support for HDR, a first in the category.